The girls of New York
I met her on the Metro C Line from 103rd Street to 42nd Street, Port Authority Bus Terminal.
We went downstairs together and I invited her for coffee. We introduced ourselves.
“Nice to meet you, Brando,” and I took her hand, brushing it with my lips.
“Nice to meet you, Brenda, you are a true gentleman, congratulations. I had only seen it in movies and no man had ever done it.”
A discreet bearing, understated clothing, hair covered by a baseball cap, contrasted with a breathtaking beauty. Everything exuded beauty, but two things struck me: the eyes so blue they made you want to fly or dive into an exotic sea, and the lemon yellow Scholl clogs.
On the surface, she seemed to have little interest in sex.
Her gaze and the movement of her muscles revealed no emotion. Instead.
We met at the public library in front of the main entrance of the Moma.
We would have a coffee or a snack together, we would talk about each other’s interests but nothing more.
We agreed on a free Friday visit to MoMA.
I wanted to visit an artist who had been recommended to me by one of my collectors. Kiffer.
We arrived very late to avoid the queue in the rest room for bags and backpacks. Many young people were lounging on the sofas on the ground floor, others on the chairs and benches in the outdoor garden.
There wasn’t a massive turnout. The bulk of the crowd had left.
We got on the elevator and she slammed me against the wall.
“I want a real story, not a fuck and fill my mouth with a tongue.”
She started to caress my cheeks then she touched my neck and then licked it while she looked for my cock and moved it to make it hard.
We got to the top floor, the door opened and we didn’t go down, I pushed a random button to close the doors again.
She pulled my cock out and pulled her panties aside and pushed it in. I could feel her wetness. A few thrusts of her hips and she came.
She broke away.
“Shall we go see the exhibition?”
I stammered yes, yes, yes, looking at my cock asking, what the fuck happened? Is the party over?
I struggled to get it to go in, but it wouldn’t let go, and I felt ashamed thinking that everyone was interested in the package I was carrying around.
She didn’t even care about my balls, in fact she joked about it and every now and then she surprised me by coming up from behind and touching it.
I didn’t appreciate the show and blamed it on my dick.
As we got down she pulled it out again and put it in, raising one leg vertically with her pussy open in front of me, resting her leg against me.
That position reminded me of the girl from the Cirque du Soleil. I slipped it in, and she told me to move it to the left, not the middle.
“I feel it, keep it there and don’t come out but try to move it in a circular motion on the point where you feel that lump.”
She liked to have her clit massaged.
“I’m coming, Brando, you’re very good.”
She wet me and returned to normal position.
We went to have a coffee at the Moma café.
“Listen, Brando, I can only come in elevators. Don’t ask me why, maybe one day I’ll tell you.
You’ll have understood that I don’t ask for much, a quickie, I can’t do more than that.
I’ve tried with guys my age, but on the bed or on the grass or anywhere else I feel nothing and I freeze. In the elevator, however, I’m at ease even if I’m satisfied with little.
When I propose it to boys or men who approach me in bars or restaurants they run away scandalized, thinking that I am a nymphomaniac.
If you want we can do it again, but only in the elevator.”
Quickies didn’t drive me crazy, but they were better than a kick in the balls.
“Listen, Brenda, we ride the subway together every morning. Whenever you like, we’ll find the right place and do it.
All right?”
“Great, see you next time,” and we said goodbye.
I called an Italian-American friend of mine who did elevator maintenance in the city.
“No, it’s just curiosity.”
“Let me think about it and I’ll send you the list on your phone. Thanks.”
In the morning we had our usual coffee and I proposed a sex tour.
She was a lawyer and, apart from the days of the hearings, she could manage her time as she saw fit, and I did the same with the Galleria. A phone call to the assistant and I could stay out the whole day.
While we were on the subway I told her that I had located the tallest buildings in New York and that we could begin.
“Very good,” and she kissed me on the cheek, “tomorrow we leave. Thanks, Brando.”
My goal was to make her understand that sex was something other than a quickie. The sex tour began at
One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), 94 floors.
“Listen Brenda, you have to trust me. Let’s try to have sex the way I like it, then you decide what gives you the most pleasure.
We choose to do it every twenty floors for 4 times.”
We went up to the 94th floor with a gentleman with a white cane and dark glasses. As we climbed, he explained to us that he loved spending his mornings in the elevator, chatting with the various people who rode it.
“Good morning, gentlemen, my name is Lothar, and despite my name I can’t do anything, I’m blind.”
“Good morning, Mr. Lothar, my name is Brenda. Nice to meet you, Mr. Lothar, my name is Brando.”
We found out if he was really blind.
Brenda lifted her skirt, never having worn a pair of panties, and held it out to him.
“That smells good, miss, what perfume are you wearing?”
“Patchouli.”
“Really good.”
I did the same and almost touched it.
“Mr. Brando has to get off, do I have to move?”
“No, sorry, I was lost in thought and I moved.” They started the performance.
“How are you feeling Miss Brenda, are you afraid of elevators, I can hear you panting?”
“I’m very well, thank you. It’s the thrill of how fast it moves.”
“Here, Mr. Brando, if you push a little harder you’ll see that it will go in.”
“Problems Mr. Brando?”
“No, no, I’m closing the bag and the handle got stuck in the slot.”
“Listen to Miss Brenda and push him harder.”
“Here he comes, Mr. Brando.”
The door opened and two elegant ladies with dark glasses pretended not to see.
“Go ahead, we’ll come up later.”
“Dear Ladies,” said Lothar. “But tell me, do you go to 94?”
“Yeee...”
“How wonderful it will be to spend the morning together.”
Brenda took off her skirt and began licking Brando’s cock.
“Mhum mhum mhum mhum”
“Strange noises can be heard in these elevators, they have now reduced maintenance.”
“Here, I could go down, Mrs. Brenda, and if you’re tired, you can lean on me, it’s 94 floors long.”
“Don’t worry, MHHMMHHHMMMHHHMMMM
I have something in my mouth that goes up and down but I can’t swallow it or chew it.”
“Does it bother you?”
“No, no, now that I’ve put it right it’s perfect right Brando Yess...”
“Is he a stutterer?”
“A bit.”
Brenda stuck it in her pussy and, unable to hold back, began to ride. Brando began to sing to cover the noise.
“Flying, flying in the ever bluer sky, happy to be up there.”
“Do you know that Mr. Brando sings well?”
“What does Miss Brenda say?”
“He sings divinely, I’m crying, I’m piiiianging with eeeemotioneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”
“Don’t do that,” he handed her the handkerchief he had in his pocket. Brenda couldn’t believe it and wiped her pussy.
“Thank you, Mr. Lothar, very kind.”
Lothar held out his hand and Brenda gave it back to him.
“Here’s the patchouli, a very pleasant smell. Congratulations, again.”
The blind man’s presence, instead of annoying them, turned them on, as he could fuck within two meters of a person.
Brenda turned to stick it in her asshole but a jolt from the elevator forced Brando to enter suddenly.
“Oh oh, be careful Brando, it’s going to hurt!”
“Sorry Brenda, I didn’t mean to.”
“You have to be careful, did you hit Miss Brenda?”
“No, noooooo, a stomp, here Brando, move it.”
“Yes yess...”
“You see, Mr. Brando, it doesn’t take much to make a woman happy.”
The doors opened again.
Lothar stood guard with his staff.
“Stop, the lady is in trouble, wait for the next one.”
She was at a ninety-degree angle, with her hands resting on the wall, and Brando was putting her on from behind with his trousers down over her shoes.
A lady elbowed her husband.
“You when you put me in difficulty, helpless.”
The doors closed.
“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of keeping them out.”
Now Brando was licking her, she remained in the same position and he sat under her and kissed Brenda’s labia and with his tongue he searched for her clitoris.
As soon as he touched her
“Mr. Brando we must cccooontttinnuuuarrreeeeee to hold on.”
He moved away.
“I agree Miss Brenda, we need to help each other.”
“Are you two lawyers?”
“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...”
“Do you also stutter, Miss Brenda?”
“Yes, it depends on the siiiiisssssssssssssssssssss”
“I understand, thank you.
I immediately realized that you are close colleagues.”
Brando noticed that Brenda was coming and started singing again.
“I want to go back to my mommy to get some milk, come quickly love I need you”
Another wave hit the floor. They reached the ninety-fourth floor.
“Lothar, please hold down the button, I’ll get a file and we’ll go down.”
He went out and pretended to meet a colleague,
“Thanks Christoph, see you tomorrow” and go back to the elevator.
Brenda understood the musical request and put it back in her mouth with the usual moans.
“Do you like Christoph’s desserts, eh Brenda?”
Brando asked.
“Mhum mhum I’m crazy about cannoli, I lick it to make it last longer. Mhum mhum mhum”
“Wow, I must be really good, he tastes it with great desire,” added the blind man.
“I’m crazy about it Mhum mhum mhum”
“Too bad I only have one, otherwise I would have let him taste it.”
“Don’t worry, I’m diabetic, eat it for my health.”
“Neeeee mhmhmh avvvvrrààààààà taaannnnttttaaaa Siggggnnnnnooooorrr Llloooooothaaaaarr”
Mhum mhum mhum and Brando sprayed it into her mouth.
He couldn’t hold back either, the greedy woman had shocked him.
“Oh oh oh what a pleasure, how I enjoy it, seeing you lick it with such passion, careful that the cream doesn’t fall outy...
MHMHM TRAN MHHMM HERE MHHHMMM LLO MHMHMHMMM Nooon ccaddraaa MHHMMMM uunnnna MHMHMHMMM ggoocciiiiiiiiiiiiaaa”
“Aren’t you diabetic, Mr. Brando?”
“No, no, I appreciated Brenda’s style of licking and sucking the cannoli. I got into the role.”
“Really done right, huh Brando?”
“Perfect Brenda, truly extraordinary, you could see that you put your heart and soul into it.”
Brenda was in trouble, she had choked on Brando’s nectar and started coughing.
“Etci etci etci etci”
“Take the handkerchief Miss Brenda, dry your mouth, it’s clean, I always carry two.”
Brenda took it and coughed up some of the nectar and it ended up on the handkerchief.
She quickly spread it on her pussy.
“Thank you Mr. Lothar.”
He sniffed and put it back in his pocket.
“This smell makes me happy, Miss Brenda, thank you.”
“Thank you, Mr. Lothar.”
They had gotten off at the twenty-seventh floor and the door opened.
Brenda and Brando had started the MoMA’s sixty-nine. Standing.
The doors opened and the two elegant ladies with dark glasses reappeared. Our people were in the lands of Nirvana and were beating the crap out of us.
“Excuse me, sir,” turning to Lothar, “can we come in, we are interested in coming down too.”
“Sorry, but I can’t. My friends are lawyers and are dealing with an urgent matter.”
“We see, okay, we tried, good luck, tell your friends that we’re interested in following our practices, if they have the same passion.”
“I’ll report back, sir, thank you. The ladies are kind, aren’t they?” Silence.
“.but did you get off?
Miss Brenda, Mr. Brando, are you there?”
Brando found the moment to respond,
“Mr. Lothar, we are still here, and we are giving a final reading to the file. If you hear shouts of joy, we are the ones who will not be able to contain our happiness if the judge’s verdict is in our favor.”
“Go ahead, I hope so, but we’re almost at the ground floor, hurry up.” Mhum mhum mhum Yesssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
“I’m finishing the last lines, what a pleasure! Wait a minute, I’m enjoying it too!”
They embraced each other with their bodies upside down.
“Did you win the case?”
“Yes, yes, it was tough but those who persevere win.”
Brenda put her skirt back on and Brando put his pants back on. The floor had become a swimming pool.
They arrived on the ground floor.
“Guys, it was a pleasure, thanks for the company and congratulations on the verdict.”
“It was an exceptional trip for me too.”
“I agree,” Brenda exclaimed.
“You’re two good guys, I wish you lots of luck, goodbye.”
Lothar stepped back to let Brenda go first and began to struggle, losing his balance and falling heavily out of the elevator.
“Mr. Lothar, should I call an ambulance? Are you hurt?”
“Yes, please call her and come visit me in the hospital and I’ll sue the company that owns the building.”
“Okay, see you at the hospital.”
“I’ll order some cannoli for you, Miss Brenda.”
“Don’t worry Mr. Lothar, I only drink Christoph’s.”
“Don’t worry, we’ll make these dirty bastards pay for skimping on cleaning.”
“So Brenda, you still think quickies are better than what we did today.”
“I’m not an idiot, you’ve made me discover a new world and I’m perfectly fine with it, in fact you can exaggerate, I’ve understood that with you the pleasure is certain and deep.”
AMEN
Central Park Tower. 99 floors
After the second experience, Brenda was convinced that there were better things than quickies and became more proactive.
They entered together with a couple of Jehovah’s Witnesses who had to deposit large sums of money at City Bank.
Brenda, completely ignoring their presence, began to ask for sexual favors very vehemently.
“This time I want to fuck you until you cry
I’ll take your cock in my mouth and make you come by grinding my teeth all over the shaft. I’ll turn you over and suck your asshole mercilessly.
I’ll jump on your shoulders and stick my pussy in your mouth and woe betide you if you don’t make me scream.”
As soon as the elevator stopped on the fourth floor, the believers threw themselves out.
“Jehovah, forgive them, they know not what they do.”
An elderly lady who saw the scene intervened.
“They know, damn it if they know, if I were younger I would join them to sin.”
With the leap, the money spilled out of their bags and they began to pray that the many who had gathered would return it. But they were left with empty bags.
“Jehovah, punish them because they know what they’re doing, damn it.” They were alone in the elevator and Brenda continued
“I want to be fucked in the ass first, and then you have to stick it in my pussy. Woe betide you if you don’t keep it hard for both of us.
I want to suck all your marrow, make you leave the elevator paralyzed. Make me cum, damn it, how impotent you’ve become.
Now you see this is the best mouth in New York for giving blowjobs, you see this is the horniest pussy that has ever fucked you, I will squirt in your mouth until you drown and to finish you will lick my asshole until I make you wet again.”
Brando was silent.
He wasn’t ready for that screaming violence and the adrenaline was rising along with Brenda’s screams.
He grabbed her, tore off her clothes, threw her in a corner and raped her. She kept screaming and when the doors opened, people started running away to ask for help for that poor girl.
Ninety-nine floors of pure violence with a final scream that shook the building.
“Thanks, Brando,” Brenda exclaimed.
“It was one of our best fucks.”
She tried to get dressed as best she could, he regained his composure, they changed elevators and went down. They left the building while the security guards searched for the victim and the rapist.
AMEN
111 West 57th Street (Steinway Tower), 85
Jack the bartender went up with a coffee to deliver, stopped the elevator on each floor and returned grumbling, not finding the person who had ordered it and asking them what he should do.
He didn’t care what they were doing, he just wanted to find the person who had ordered the coffee.
“Okay, drink it yourselves.”
They drank it.
Jack returned shortly after with two coffees, but again failed to deliver them.
“If I find that idiot, I’ll remake his face. Okay, you guys drink them.”
They drank them.
Jack made two more wasted trips, leaving four more coffees for our heroes.
From the very beginning they had started sixty-nine standing up and with every drink their loving rhythm increased.
Now it was getting uncontrollable and Brenda was banging her pussy against the wall and Brando was licking the coffee cups.
They saw Jack return with more coffee and threw themselves out of the elevator. They didn’t sleep for three nights.
AMEN
One Vanderbilt. 73
Brenda had commissioned a pair of pants with a butt opening from the seamstress. Brando would unbutton a few buttons from the fly, take it out, and tuck it into the slit, then she would decide who would wear it between the two holes.
That day, a tour guide carrying a stick with the US flag inside it entered with his group of Mongolian tourists, determined to take them to the top floor to go to the terrace and see New York from above.
Trained to extol what she saw and explain it to her customers, she began a live broadcast: on your left, you can admire two natives mating. It’s one of the typical traditions of the city you’re visiting.
She participates by making her pleasure holes available, which he inserts in a random order. You can see from the closing of her eyes and the movements of her mouth that they’re both enjoying each other. Now they’re at the climax, and they both enjoy each other, uttering words full of love.
She wants to play more, so she kneels down and takes it in her mouth, and from the movements of her cheeks, you can see she doesn’t leave a single bit out. He holds her by the head to help her with the effort she’s making.
Now look at the color of the male genitalia, a Pompeian red that’s entering the Lady’s trousers. Where will she put it?
A competition began among the tourists.
Six of them aimed at the asshole, the others at the pussy.
Brenda and Brando were not present and could not respond.
The guide knelt down, took Brando’s cock in his hand, and peered inside Brenda’s pants.
“It’s definitely in the pussy.
We’ve arrived, you can come out and wait for me in the corner on the left, he arrived in a moment.”
He came back and took Brando’s cock again and made him come with a blowjob, then he put Brenda on all fours and licked her pussy making her reach the peak of pleasure.
He got up, exited the elevator and resumed his conversation with the tourists, “follow me, the terrace awaits us.”
Brenda and Brando looked at each other but couldn’t figure out how they’d gotten there. They didn’t make a big deal out of it.
AMEN
432 Park Avenue. 85
Forgetting New York traditions, Brenda and Brando took the elevator on Sunday morning. They pressed button eighty-five, but as soon as the doors closed, the elevator didn’t move.
It was maintenance day, which is regularly done on Saturdays and Sundays when people are not working.
“Damn Brando, today is Sunday.”
“Damn, it’s true we’ll have to stay in here until tomorrow morning.”
“We better get on with the job,” Brenda said, and stripped, starting to undress Brando to start having sex.
She was on a roll that day and didn’t want to waste a minute.
She managed to transmit this sexual energy to Brando too and they went at it like crazy, by eleven o’clock they had completed the Kama Sutra positions.
“We don’t have anything to eat, man,” Brando said. Brenda remembered some college chemistry classes.
“We had a very young Professor and with him we enjoyed discovering things that weren’t in the syllabus.”
“Brenda, what are you saying? Are you crazy?”
“I start screaming, damn there must be some guard in this fucking building.”
“Brando, you know that semen contains vitamin C, vitamin B12, magnesium, and phosphorus. Two blowjobs make lunch and dinner.”
“Yes and I’m starving.”
“Come on, don’t be such a pessimist, come sit here and I’ll give you a blowjob with a capital B.”
Brando was very happy and Brenda even more so and they didn’t think about what had happened and started fucking again.
Brenda pushed Brando back against the wall to hear him better and Brando pressed the alarm button.
“Is anyone there? Is anyone there?” A female voice asked, but they weren’t there. Twenty minutes passed, and the voice began asking again: “Is anyone there? Will you answer?” Brenda, who had been moved by Brando, with his hands under her buttons, to do doggy style, began to scream with pleasure.
“Yes yes break me, I want it all
TULOOOOOOO EEEECCCCCO EEECCCCO EcccCOOOOOOOOOOO”
The female voice understood that someone was there and that they were not scared and activated the elevator.
They didn’t even notice because now it was Brando who was screaming:
“Hit it against me hit it harder
Come on, come on, I’m coming
I can’t put it in my asshole and help me by moving my sphincters.”
And he was able to scream too.
“I’m coming I’m coming I’m coming I’ll fill your ass with cum.”
Not a word escaped the woman who had activated the elevator.
She was the twenty-year-old daughter of the building’s elevator repairman, and that Sunday there was a game at Madison, and she sent her daughter in her place.
As the elevator went up to the eighty-fifth floor, she took off her panties and was touching herself.
When it arrived, the jolt of the elevator awakened the two lovers.
“Damn, the elevator moved, so there’s someone there.”
“Yes, I’m here and I heard everything you did.
Please let us out,” said Brando, “I’m starving and I don’t want to stay inside until tomorrow morning, Brenda sucks vitamins but I’m going to die.”
“Don’t worry, no one will die. If you’re good, I’ll take you downstairs and you can leave the building.”
“I swear, we’ll be good,” Brando said.
“We’ll see,” the girl replied.
“Now I’m going down to the cabin where you are and if you have sex with me I’ll take you down but you’ll have to make me enjoy myself like I’ve never enjoyed myself in my life.”
Brenda and Brando answered in chorus: “we will make you fly.”
Every elevator has a little door at the top, and she went down.
“Hi, my name is Luisa. My parents are of Italian descent.” As she spoke, she undressed. She was wearing a blue, one-piece mechanic’s suit and safety shoes. A plump, but not fat, body emerged, with fresh skin. She took off her cap, facing backwards like a New York Yankee, and long, fluffy black hair fell out. She had a Renaissance-like face, gentle, harmonious, with large black eyes, a perfect nose, a kissable mouth, the straight shoulders of someone who had started working early. Her breasts were full, with pink-white areolas and two small, chocolate-colored nipples. Her body was robust, her mons pubis covered in the Amazon rainforest, long legs, and slender feet.
Brenda sat on the floor and began to lick her pussy, Brando put her on her torso and sucked her asshole well, helped her sphincters to open with his fingers and put it inside her.
Luisa had never found herself between two fires and began to express her happiness.
“Brenda you are amazing your tongue is better than a dick, Brando go slow we have plenty of time because I have planned the descent and we will stop at every floor.”
Anyway, there was time to please her in other ways and she herself began to lick Brenda’s pussy while Brando fucked her or gave Brando a blowjob while Brenda licked her pussy.
They reached the ground floor, went out, stocked up on food and drinks at the supermarket and went to the Brando Gallery to end the day.
Luisa went home and slept for two days, then woke up and ran to the pharmacy to get rid of the inflammation in her front and back and on her tongue.
Brenda called to thank her and ask if she would be willing to meet with Brando.
“I wasn’t used to your pace, I can’t wait to get better to meet you, I’ve never enjoyed myself like with you.”
“It’s true: every cloud has a silver lining.”
AMEN
30 Hudson Yards. 103
That day they found all the elevators particularly crowded and waited for the right moment to take it with only a few people.
Brenda was starting to get impatient.
The proximity of the elevator was beginning to have an effect on her.
They entered even though it was crowded and tried to get into a corner. They succeeded. They started fucking.
The people closest to them, seeing them and hearing their groans, began to insult them. This attracted the attention of the others, and there was a race to get the back seats.
A dentist accidentally knocked over the valve of a gas cylinder while a dentist was waiting to start an implant on a woman. The dentist tried to close the valve, which had accidentally been opened, and the gas escaped, creating further confusion. The cylinder fell, the valve came loose, and gas began to flow freely.
It was nitrous oxide, and at first people started laughing. Brenda and Brando laughed as they continued to fuck. The other people laughed too, and watching them, they began to undress. Some took it in their mouths, laughing, some stuck it in their asses, laughing, some made trains, laughing. In short, a laughing orgy filled the elevator. When the elevator stopped, the people waiting for it were astonished, seeing old ladies with a boy’s dick in their mouths, or young women taking it from both the front and the back, and the most astonishing thing was that they did it while laughing. They climbed all the floors and went back down. On the ground floor, the paramedics, alerted by security, intervened and got them out, loaded them into ambulances, and taken them to the emergency room.
Some remained hospitalized due to excessive lacerations in the asshole.
Brenda and Brando were released, got in a taxi, and laughingly started fucking again. The taxi driver politely began asking, “Where am I taking you?”
“I’m close, I’m close,” Brenda replied. The taxi driver began to slow down.
“Gentlemen, tell me when I should stop.” “Here I come, Brando.”
“Wait, I’m close, Brenda.”
“I can’t wait for you, I’m too close.”
“Shall I stop here, gentlemen?”
“No, no wait for me, Brenda.”
“Here, here I am. I have arrived.”
“I understood and braked sharply. That’s thirty dollars, gentlemen.”
“Brando if you keep it inside I’ll come again, here I am still close I too, we’ll come together, come on, come on, I’m really close”
The taxi driver, tired of braking and restarting the journey, tried one last time: “So you’ve arrived.”
“No.”
“No”
“Fuck you, you’re pissing me off. I’m tired of this shitty job of driving people around who don’t know where they live.”
He stopped the taxi in the middle of the street. He got out and took the subway.
He changed jobs.
Our heroes arrived, in every sense, greeted by a concert of horns from the cars that had been stuck behind their taxi.
They dismounted, raised their arms in victory, and said goodbye. “See you tomorrow.”
AMEN
Empire State Building.1
They entered the elevator quickly, certain that they were the only ones, but a hand blocked the doors and a child and his mother entered.
They wouldn’t change their plan for anything in the world, and taking refuge in their usual corner, Brenda took him out of his trousers to prepare him for the fight.
The child turned around and, not at all shocked, shook his mother’s hand and said:
“Mom, mom look, they’re doing the same thing as you with Uncle Frank.”
The lady turned and slapped the child.
“You read too many comics, Elton, you confuse comics with reality” and he gave the boy a tug.
Brenda, disgusted by the slap, took Brando’s cock and stuck it in her asshole.
“Look, Elton, does his mother do this with his uncle too?”
“Yes, yes, when I see them they tell me they dance the Baciata.”
Brenda put it in her mouth.
“Does Elton’s mom do this to Uncle Frank too?”
“Yes, you want to learn to play the trumpet.”
Then Brenda put it in her pussy.
“Elton and this?”
“When things get like this, Mom keeps yelling, more and more, but Uncle Frank gets tired and Mom hits him and yells: You’re like your brother, you’re disgusting!
And then he goes away.
I prefer cartoons.”
“Elton stop turning around and you young lady have mercy on a child.”
“You dirty slut, you let your husband’s brother fuck you in front of your son and you lecture me?”
The doors opened and the lady dragged the boy out of the elevator. With her cock in her, Brenda carried Brando to the doors.
“Madam, say hello to Frank.”
Others did not enter.
They went downstairs and saw the sweaty woman who had come down the stairs with her son on her shoulders, shouting at him: “I’ll tell Dad this tonight too, I’m not a liar. Elton, I’ll get you whatever gift you want, but don’t tell Dad.”
“Then you’ll get me two. Fine, but shut up.”
“All right.”
AMEN
53W53, 77
As soon as they entered, a broom stopped the doors. Two tanned Viking women entered with the cleaning trolley, they talked continuously, the incredible thing is that they talked without caring what the other said, in short they talked to each other.
Their names were Margarita and Milagros.
Brenda and Brando began operations.
The two Cuban Vikings couldn’t believe it and entered the scene. They placed the cleaning cart at the entrance to the doors with a sign: CLEANING IN PROGRESS, NO ENTRY.
They stripped the two lovers and one took Brenda and the other Brando.
They grabbed them under the armpits and began to play with them like puppets. Milagros made Brenda kneel, and Margarita placed Brando in front of her, his cock hard, and Brenda began to suck it.
Meanwhile, the two continued to talk nonsense.
Brenda, after having prepared Brando’s cock, was bent over by Milagros in doggy style and Margarita moved Brando forward to let him enter Brenda’s pussy.
They began to shake them, the first one moving Brenda’s hips left and right and pushing it forward as Margarita pushed Brando’s cock forward.
Milagros grabbed Brenda’s legs and lifted her over her soft belly, spreading her legs. Margarita lifted Brando and inserted him into Brenda’s pussy.
They both came, and a small puddle formed on the floor. The doors opened, and the Vikings continued to talk to each other.
They threw them into the hallway and grabbed the tools to clean up the puddle. Brenda and Brando got dressed and took another elevator down.
They didn’t say goodbye and went back home.
After the tour, Brenda explained to me the reason for this strangeness. She was defending a wealthy real estate developer against a tax fraud lawsuit.
The fee had been in the millions and he thought it was a good idea to also include sexual services from the lawyer.
One day he invited her to his apartment for dinner and they stayed late and he offered to walk her to the taxi.
He lived in the Chrysler Building on the seventy-seventh floor, and at that hour there would be no elevator stop requests.
Due to the wine and his presumption, as soon as they entered he did not give her time to understand the situation and so he tore off her panties and raped her, but to her great surprise she liked it and when they went down to the ground floor it was she who pushed the seventy-seventh floor to have another fuck, and the same on the way back.
The poor guy gave up and blocked Brenda’s hand, who was pushing the seventy-seventh floor again.
“I’d had sex with other partners in normal situations before, in bed, in cars, on boats, but after that experience, I only come when I do it in elevators.”
The world is beautiful because it is diverse.
AMEN


.png)
Commenti
Posta un commento